Land of Peace
Land of Peace is a non-profit organization under section 501 (C) (3)
- Land of Peace is dedicated to help our Brothers and Sisters in the Holy Land and in the Middle East! It has provided help and support to many Organizations, Associations, Churches and even individuals such as:
- The Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem, Jerusalem
- Our Lady of Fatima Church, Shepherds Field, Palestine
- Al-Malath Charitable Society, Beit Sahour, Palestine
- Melkite Catholic Patriarchate of Antioch, Jerusalem
- Community Partnership Association, Beit Sahour
- Daughters of Charity, St. Vincent, Bethlehem
- Saint Sharbel Maronite Church of Labanon
- Al-Basma Vocational Training Center, Beit Sahour
- The Palestinan House for Media and Folklore, Bethlehem
- Patriarchate of Antioch and all the East for Catholics, Syria
- Ananias for helping the Refuges, PA. USA
- St. George Church, Homs- Zaidal, Syria
- And many more ( Please contact us for documentations and Thank you note letters!)
The main goal of Land of Peace is to establish a Charitable Hospital in Bethlehem to help the Community. This project will cost approximately $60 Million! Phase 1 is collecting funds to purchase the Land!
Land of Peace is committed to establish the Hospital and helping any other mission in need!
The only source of income for Land of Peace is by selling the religious carvings form the Holy Land that are hand made by the Carvers and artisans in Bethlehem area from materials such as Olive Wood or Mother of Pearl! Portion of the sales contributed to help building the Land of Peace Hospital and missions such as the mentioned above!
Land of Peace has 3 Board Directors; two of them are active Priests within the Archdiocese of Detroit and many Board Members that are Priests, Missionaries, Volunteers and Locals from Bethlehem area...
for more information please visit www.landofpeace.org